TS EAMCET 2020- You can check out Telangana State EAMCET exam 2020 complete information i.e. Notification, Apply Online, Admit Card & Exam Date
As per the official notification, the TS EAMCET 2020 has been delayed until further orders. Looking at the current scenario the time frame of online application with the late fee is also extended up to 31st August 2020. The new dates of the TS EAMCET 2020 Examination will be announced soon by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Latest News Updates – JNTU has been started counseling for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, & Medical colleges admission. You can apply online for the JNTU TS EAMCET counseling 2020.
The TS EAMCET or Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is a state-level admission test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) to provide admission in numerous professional courses that have been offered by institutes of Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
The courses that are offered by JNTU, Hyderabad are – B.Tech in Food & Dairy Technology & Agriculture engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Sc (Hons.) in Horticulture & Forestry and pharma D (Bi. P. C). This entrance examination is conducted in every year. Almost 2.16 lakh students appear in the TS EAMCET exam. This is a Computer Based Test commonly known as CBT.
After the examination, the University conducts the TS EAMCET counseling program. Those candidates who qualify the entrance exam are called for the counseling program. They are offered colleges on the basis of marks obtained in the TS EAMCET exam. They can take admission in their preferred colleges if they score according to that college’s cut-off marks.
If you want to acquire more knowledge regarding TS EAMCET such as important dates, application procedure, Admit card/ Hall ticket, application fee, cut-off marks, syllabus and many others then go through the full article. We have mentioned each and every detail about TS EAMCET 2020. Hope this will help you.
Highlights of TS EAMCET 2020:
|Examination Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Institute|
|No. of accepting colleges||228 colleges|
|Examination frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Time duration of exam||3 Hours|
|Test takers||Approximately 2.16 lakh|
Important dates of TS EAMCET 2020:
Keeping in mind, due to the current scenario some of the dates of TS EAMCET 2020 have been postponed. Here are the important dates as per the latest notification of JNTU. Have a look at them
- Starting date of application – The online application has started from 21st Feb 2020.
- Last date of application without late fees – The last date is 10th June 2020 without the late fees.
- Last date of application with additional late fee:
- With an additional late fee of 500 – 15th June 2020.
- With an additional late fee of 1000 – 20th June 2020.
- With an additional late fee of 5000 – 25th June 2020.
- With an additional late fee of 10000 – 31st August 2020 (Extended).
- The facility for changing exam city opens from– 11th June to 23rd June 2020.
- Opening of correction window – 11th June to 16th June 2020.
- Issue date of TS EAMCET Admit card – The date has been postponed.
- Release date of result – The date will be notified soon.
- Counseling date – The date will also be notified soon.
- TS EAMCET exam dates – The exam dates has been postponed, will be notified soon.
Eligibility criteria for Application:
Certain requirements have been prescribed by the authorities of JNT for the aspirants who are willing to get entry in various Under Graduate courses. Candidates need to fulfill those criteria to appear in TS EAMCET 2020 exam. Go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET exam 2020 which contains academic requirements, age criteria and other conditions.
- Nationality: The applicant should be a citizen of Indian or at least PIO/ OCI cardholder.
- Domicile: The applicant should be from state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Age limit: The applicant must be aged of 17 years on 31st Dec. 2020 and as an upper limit, general category candidates should be of maximum 22 years and Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates should be of maximum 25 years at the time of admittance.
- Academic qualification: The academic qualification requirement is different for different courses. Although the applicants have to complete 10+2 for all courses.
- Subjects requirement: For Engineering courses such as B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), Bio-Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc (Commercial Agri & Business Mgt,) courses and 50% seats in B. Pharmacy the candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science subjects i.e. Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics or Biology or Biotechnology as a non-compulsory subjects from any officially approved board of Telangana State.
- Marks requirement: All applicants should obtain minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBS/ PWD category candidates) in each subject that is specified above in 10+2 pattern.
The TS EAMCET 2020 application fee varies for different category students. We have mentioned them below. The payment can be paid by credit or debit card/ internet banking or in any center in Telangana State as well as in Andhra Pradesh. Also note that this application fee is non-refundable.
All the details of courses, categories with application fee are described below –
|Engineering||General/ OBC Category||Rs.800/-|
|PH and SC/ ST||Rs.400/-|
|Agriculture & Medical||General/ OBC Category||Rs.800/-|
|Ph and SC/ ST||Rs.400/-|
|Engineering + Agriculture & Medical||General/ OBC Category||Rs.1600/-|
|PH and SC/ ST||Rs.800/-|
The documents which will be required while filling up the TS EAMCET 2020 Application form are as follows:
- 12th Board Exam Mark sheet issued by any government recognized institute of Telangana State.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Birth Certificate or SSC or Equivalent certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Domicile Certificate which should be issued by MRO or proficient authorities.
- Family Income Certificate proclaimed by MRO or proficient authorities.
- Telangana State online centre money receipt. (If fees paid through TS online centre).
TS EAMCET 2020 Application procedure:
The eligible aspirants can apply for TS EAMCET 2020 online. The application process consists of three steps. They are registration (By paying application form), filling up the form, and printing out the filled application form respectively. The steps are discussed elaborately below in this paragraph. Follow each step mentioned here and you can fill the TS EAMCET application form without any difficulty.
Step-1: Registration & application fee payment
- Click on the link www.tseamcet.nic.in or navigate the official website of (TS EAMCET) Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination.
- On the home pay you can see “Apply Online”. Click on that.
- There you need to click on the “Step- 1 Pay Registration Fee” link.
- A new webpage will appear on your screen where you will be asked to enter some information like candidate’s name, Email ID, Stream applied for, category, Payment type and others. Fill all the details carefully.
- Then click on “Proceed to payment” and then select the option by which you want to pay (Debit/ credit card or net banking or TS Online Center).
- If you choose TS Online Centre then you have to visit your nearby centre. Then pay and collect your money receipt. If you choose an online payment option then click on “Pay Online Using your Credit/ Debit Card” and do every step carefully that will be asked.
- After the successful payment you will get your Payment Reference ID and will be allowed to move forward to fill the Application form.
Filling up the Application form
- Here you need to choose your Stream for which you want to apply.
- Then fill your qualifying examination details.
- Then upload your recent scanned photograph in JPG format. The file should be within 30KB.
- Next you need to upload your scanned signature. It also should be in JPG format and sized between 15KB.
- Then some personal information will be asked to enter such as Name, guardian’s name, category, if you are seeking admission in a special category or not, local area status, the annual income of family, study details and so on. Enter them all without any mistakes.
- Then after, you will be asked to verify your entered details. Check written information again and then proceed if everything is correct just to avoid any kind of mistakes.
Step- 3: Printing out the Application form
- For printing out your filled application form you need to make a visit to the official page of TS EAMCET.
- On the page click the option “Print Your Filled in Application Form”.
- After clicking a new login window will open. There you need to enter your Hall ticket number and Registration number. Enter them and click “Log in”.
- There you can see your filled Application Form. Print it out. All candidates are suggested to take an extra copy of the application form for future references.
Correction process of Filled in Application form:
If any mistake has been made by the applicant in the filled application form, they can rectify them for once. The TS EAMCET authorities give this one time opportunity. To do so, candidates need to go the link “Request for Corrections to Online Application Form” available on the website’s home page and follow the instructions they have asked to do. Note that the facility is available only for a stipulated period so rectify your mistake as soon as possible.
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit card:
Once candidates have successfully submitted their application, they will be allowed to download the TS EAMCET Hall ticket or the Admit Card on or after the issue date. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University releases the Admit card on their official website. The TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card release date has been postponed due to the COVID pandemic. Before it was scheduled to release on 1st July 2020.
Admit card is the most important document to carry on the exam day. Along with that, there are some other documents too. Admit card or Hall ticket contains some necessary information about the candidate as well as the examination such as course name, hall ticket number, candidate’s name, exam date and time, allotted center’s code & address, gender, category, local status of candidate, photograph and signature and also some exam day instructions all well.
Here we are providing a guideline to download the Admit card. Simply follow them and you can download it after release date –
- The first thing you need to do is to visit the website or navigate it or you can directly click on www.tseamcet.nic.in.
- Then click on “TS EAMCET Hall Ticket download” which is available on the home page.
- A new window will appear on your screen. There you need to enter some required information.
- Enter them correctly and click on any one of the options “Get Hall Ticket” or “Submit”.
- Your Admit card will be appeared on your screen. Check it once again and if everything is correct download it. You may download the copy of the admit card more than one for future references.
The Admit Card download process is same for Engineering and Agriculture and Medical.
Before preparing for any examination you should know the exam pattern. Here we are introducing you with the exam pattern of Telangana State EAMCET 2020.
- Mode of the Examination: The TS EAMCET examination is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Time duration of the Examination: The time duration is 3 hours.
- Exam language: The exam questions will be available in two languages – English and Telegu.
- Question type: The paper contains Multiple Type Questions (MCQs). Candidates need to mark the correct option by using mouse.
- Examination shifts: The examination will be done in two shifts – 9am – 12pm noon and 3pm – 6pm. Also, please note that these shifts are tentative which means it’s may get changed.
Syllabus of the exam:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Institute, conducting body of TS EAMCET has specified the exam syllabus. Preparing according to the syllabus will increase your chances of getting selected. As we all know the exam is based upon 10+2. Although the exam pattern for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical is the same but the syllabus is different. We have mentioned the syllabus in two categories according to the courses for your convenience.
- For Engineering: The paper for engineering courses has 160 multiple choice questions that the candidates have to attempt in 180 minutes. The questions will be from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 160 MCQs will be classified into three parts – 40 Chemistry questions, 40 Physics Questions and 80 Mathematics questions.
- For Agriculture & Medical: The paper for Agriculture & Medical courses also has 160 MCQs that are divided into four subjects. The subjects are Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics. The number of questions for each subject is 40.
Test Centers of TS EAMCET exam:
The TS EAMCET examination has been conducted in different test centers across 20 test zones in state of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad. In Hyderabad, there are 5 test zones. In the rest of TS, there are 11 test zones. In Andhra Pradesh there are 4 test zones.
Candidates get the facility to choose their preferred test centers at the time of application among these test centers –
- Hyderabad west ( Shaikpet, Bachupally, Hafeezpet, Kukatpally, Moinabad etc.)
- Hyderabad north ( Old Alwal, Dundigal, Medchal etc.)
- Hyderabad central ( Secunderabad, Abids, Moula Ali etc.)
- Hyderabad east (Uppal Depot, Cherlapally IDA, Keesara, Boduppal etc)
- Hyderabad south-east ( Ramoji film city, LB nagar, Nagole, Shamshabad etc.)
- Sangareddy (Narsapur, Sultanpur, Patancheru, Rudraram)
- Warangal (Warangal, Hanamkonda, Hasanparthy)
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam day instructions:
All candidates need to follow some instructions on the exam day. Otherwise, he or she may face some serious problems. The rules are as follows:
- They must reach the examination hall within the reporting time. Latecomers will not be allowed to take entry.
- They need to carry some necessary documents on the exam day. They are – Admit card, Hard copy of filled application form, caste certificate (if any), one identity proof, ballpoint pen, self-declaration form and transparent water bottle if want to carry. Other than this, nothing will be allowed to carry.
- Some unnecessary things like logbooks, any written paper, watch, cell phone, calculator or any electronic gadgets are not allowed to carry in the exam hall.
- There are some COVID special instructions, which will be applied only for this year. They are – every candidate needs to bring mask, gloves and hand sanitizer. Everyone will be instructed to keep social distancing.
- Any candidate is not allowed to leave the exam hall during the exam.
- They can login in their system 10 minutes before of exam stating time.
- They can change the answers at any time during examination.
Result of the exam:
The TS EAMCET result will be released on the official site of TS EAMCET i.e. www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in by the authorities. It will be issued in the form of a rank card. On the basis of merit, the rank card is made. The TS EAMCET 2020 result issue date is not published yet. All the candidates are advised to reserve this rank card until the admission procedure completes.
Expected Cut-off marks:
The examination conducting body JNTU decides the cut-off marks for TS EAMCET. To secure your name on the merit list you need to obtain at least 25% marks. There is also some cut-off relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates and you need to visit the official page or website www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in to gather more details about this. Those who will qualify the examination, will be called to participate in the counseling program.
Those, whose names will be on the merit list, will be called for the further counseling process. JNTU organizes the counseling program to offer vacant seats in various technical institutes of Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh. Without participating in the counseling program aspirants will not be able to get any seats in anywhere. At the time of counseling, candidates need to carry some documents like last qualifying exam certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, family’s income certificate and others. If the information in the certificates does not match with the information in the filled-in Application, the candidate will not be allowed to undergo the counseling and as a result he or she will not be able to take admission to any institution.
Candidates can contact with the TS EAMCET authorities for their queries using the contact details we have mentioned below:
- Helpline number: 9573965878/ 9573927391
- Email ID: c[email protected]
- Contact timings: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Hope you will like this article very much. For any query regarding this article or you want to share your opinion regarding this article with us, you can comment on it in the comment box. We will reply you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
No, you don’t have to send the filled in application form or attachments to anywhere.
No, it is not required to upload any certificate while applying. You need to submit your duly filled online application form to the auditor of examination on the test day.
The boxes at the bottom of the filled in the application form are for the fixing of the candidate’s photograph, signature, and placing thumb impression.
The official website of TS EAMCET 2020 Application is www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
There are two payment modes available –
Through Telanga State or Andhra Pradesh Online Centers.
Through net banking or Debit card or Credit card.
As Email ID is required to confirm your payment confirmation you are suggested to create a new Email Id immediately.
No, the registration fee is not transferable or refundable as stated above.